I just purchaced the truck and the previous ouner just replaced the battery and never drove it after. I failed emmissions and the check engine is not on and the tech at the emmission place said that it says the readiness monitor is not ready and it may need to be driven. I just need to know what I need to do for this readiness test to say ready
what steps do I need to take to do a readiness monitor test for emmissions on 1996 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up