I just purchaced the truck and the previous ouner just replaced the battery and never drove it after. I failed emmissions and the check engine is not on and the tech at the emmission place said that it says the readiness monitor is not ready and it may need to be driven. I just need to know what I need to do for this readiness test to say ready
what steps do I need to take to do a readiness monitor test for emmissions on 1996 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1996 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($378 - 560) in San Perlita, TX
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($41 - 57) in Taylor Springs, IL
- Alternator Replacement ($289 - 431) in Alix, AR
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Bearden, AR
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($396 - 443) in Herrick Center, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($239 - 327) in Greenville, CA