I just purchaced the truck and the previous ouner just replaced the battery and never drove it after. I failed emmissions and the check engine is not on and the tech at the emmission place said that it says the readiness monitor is not ready and it may need to be driven. I just need to know what I need to do for this readiness test to say ready
what steps do I need to take to do a readiness monitor test for emmissions on 1996 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.