One of the 2 bumpers or buffers on my trunk lid is broken. These rubber bumpers have a spring-loaded piston that pops open the trunk when the latch is activated in the car. I have searched parts suppliers online and it appears many different buffers were used and I want to make sure I buy the right one. Where can I source and what is specific part number?
What specific part do I order to replace a broken trunk spring-loaded bumper? on 2006 BMW 330Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
- my cruise cotnrol on the steering wheel stop working