One of the 2 bumpers or buffers on my trunk lid is broken. These rubber bumpers have a spring-loaded piston that pops open the trunk when the latch is activated in the car. I have searched parts suppliers online and it appears many different buffers were used and I want to make sure I buy the right one. Where can I source and what is specific part number?
What specific part do I order to replace a broken trunk spring-loaded bumper? on 2006 BMW 330Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- how do i find the body code so i can order the correct control arms?
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
2006 BMW 330Ci Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($581 - 733) in Portland, ND
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($510 - 706) in Glen Elder, KS
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($546 - 1,012) in Bonduel, WI
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($290 - 377) in Clay City, IL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,739 - 1,769) in Suffern, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($214 - 242) in Lauderdale, MS