One of the 2 bumpers or buffers on my trunk lid is broken. These rubber bumpers have a spring-loaded piston that pops open the trunk when the latch is activated in the car. I have searched parts suppliers online and it appears many different buffers were used and I want to make sure I buy the right one. Where can I source and what is specific part number?
What specific part do I order to replace a broken trunk spring-loaded bumper? on 2006 BMW 330Ci
Asked by for the 2006 BMW 330Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- my driver side headlight is not working,
- Can a motor from an M3 replace the 3.0 motor in 330ci, any complications if so?
- how do i find the body code so i can order the correct control arms?
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
2006 BMW 330Ci Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Portland, ND
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($387 - $462) in Glen Elder, KS
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($253 - $323) in Bonduel, WI
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($794 - $991) in Clay City, IL
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($204 - $234) in Suffern, NY
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($130 - $148) in Lauderdale, MS