I need to drAIN SOME OIL.
What size wrench do I need for the oil pan ? on 1998 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1998 Buick Century Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($164 - 255) in Rossville, IL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($848 - 1,039) in Brookland, AR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 197) in Carmel, ME
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Marshall, WI
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($364 - 375) in Clarks Summit, PA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($84 - 249) in Ripton, VT