I need to drAIN SOME OIL.
What size wrench do I need for the oil pan ? on 1998 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1998 Buick Century Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Rossville, IL
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Brookland, AR
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($247 - 426) in Carmel, ME
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($260 - 444) in Marshall, WI
- Battery Cable Replacement ($84 - 249) in Clarks Summit, PA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($67 - 108) in Ripton, VT