When I fill my tank shows me its not full. There are 2 sensor left and right, What side would the fill part be and half tank be on? Dont know why Nissan wont take care of there defect. Ready to Trade in my Murano. 46k and already reading so many problems out there.
What side of the fuel sensor would full tank be on? seems like my gadge is off on 2007 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- I need to know how many engine mount supports does the the 2004 Nissan Murano ha
- How many engine mount supports does the 2004 Nissan Murano have?
- Code p1778 what is it and where to locate it
- how much it cost to change tie rod lining
- Oil leak after oil change seems to be coming from behind the oil cooler, help
2007 Nissan Murano Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($328 - 467) in Potsdam, NY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Moffit, ND
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - 97) in Panaca, NV
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($192 - 224) in Entriken, PA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($555 - 620) in Broadus, MT
- Window Switch Replacement ($114 - 257) in Rockton, IL