When I fill my tank shows me its not full. There are 2 sensor left and right, What side would the fill part be and half tank be on? Dont know why Nissan wont take care of there defect. Ready to Trade in my Murano. 46k and already reading so many problems out there.
What side of the fuel sensor would full tank be on? seems like my gadge is off on 2007 Nissan Murano
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- While driving the engine shuts off and cannot steer!
- The cost of adjusting or changing the timing chain, and Valve cover Gaskets
- ENGINE IS BURNING OIL BUT NO LEAKS,
- What is a fair price for replacement door locks?
- Car slowly drive than stops after 15/20min of driving , have tried everything still not working,what is wrong with it W