Told that back struts cause of car swaying and bouncing at speed. Front are leaking oil.
What should the cost of replacing all 4 struts be? on 2008 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- I smelled gasoline in the garage when I went out yesterday. Stronger nowi
- ABS, Brake and traction control are lost in wet icy weather?
- replaced alt. and battery batt checked ok 12.60 vot now have no electrical
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
2008 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($216 - 313) in Ozark, AL
- Heater Core Replacement ($423 - 600) in New Brighton, MN
- Steering Rack Replacement ($622 - 1,285) in Herculaneum, MO
- Water Pump Replacement ($367 - 517) in Van Lear, KY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($140 - 181) in Gardenville, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($439 - 469) in Chester, AR