It is only blowing hot air. Dealership says it's an 8 hour job at $150 a hour just for labor, plus $400 in parts
What should it cost to replace the Rear AC in a Dodge Durango?? on 2004 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move