Can it be removed, repared and replaced on site? 170,000 miles. See where a rebuilt one is around $450. I would assume its as good as a new one? Dealer wanted $1,400. Assuming that was with a new unit but not sure.
what should it cost to get the rack&pinion replaced on a 2005 Avalon? on 2005 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
2005 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Meadow Creek, WV
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Candor, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Francesville, IN
- 30,000 Mile Service ($136 - 206) in Cedar Creek, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($773 - 832) in Egan, LA
- Window Switch Replacement ($510 - 962) in Earlville, NY