my car has 2 codes they are P0140 and P0411 the car misses when in gear and at a stop I replaced air filter and plugs problem went away for a brief time now its back
what should I replace on 1999 Audi A6 Quattro
Verified for the Audi A6 Quattro56 reports
1 answerMay 28, 2011
2 answersJanuary 24, 2010
1 answerMarch 13, 2012
3 answersJanuary 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Quattro Questions
- anti lock brakes mis-firing
- Where is the output speed sensor and how can I replace it?
- Why aren't any of the gauges on my dashboard working?
- do i need to drop the exaust in order too pull the auto trans
- I HAVE NEVER OWNED AN AUDI AND AM THINKING ABOUT BUYING A 2006 A6 OR 2001 A6 QUATTRO. IS HIS A SMART BUY MECHANICALLY?