I have pressed on the gas pedal and the throttle isnt moving. the cable was actually disconnected for a few days and it ran fin. i taveled an 11 hour trip yesteday and it has 198,000 miles on this 1997 bmw 528i.
What should i look when the throttle cable does not move when i press on the gas on 1997 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- wipers seem to work the same any position on switch never stop in park position
- When i accelerate my car tends to over accelerate. Why is that?
- After driving for 100 miles, the transmission shuts down to limp mode.
- Trunk closed, but light keeps blinking with trunk open and the chime.
- Where is the automatic transmission speed sensor located on 2000 528i BMW
1997 BMW 528i Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($387 - 462) in Holly, MI
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Caddo, OK
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($179 - 350) in Reedy, WV
- Heater Hose Replacement ($212 - 277) in Lindsay, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($963 - 1,215) in Grandfalls, TX
- Battery Cable Replacement ($134 - 612) in Brockport, NY