I have pressed on the gas pedal and the throttle isnt moving. the cable was actually disconnected for a few days and it ran fin. i taveled an 11 hour trip yesteday and it has 198,000 miles on this 1997 bmw 528i.
What should i look when the throttle cable does not move when i press on the gas on 1997 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- What cause the steering column to randomnly reset to the down position?
- What is this scraping/ticking sound on engine start up and acceleration.
- No throttle response,eml,check engine light is on.
- My 99 528i bmw wont start... there quite a few codes. p0130-p1189-p0170-po150
- I need to replace the starter