I have pressed on the gas pedal and the throttle isnt moving. the cable was actually disconnected for a few days and it ran fin. i taveled an 11 hour trip yesteday and it has 198,000 miles on this 1997 bmw 528i.
What should i look when the throttle cable does not move when i press on the gas on 1997 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- When i accelerate my car tends to over accelerate. Why is that?
- After driving for 100 miles, the transmission shuts down to limp mode.
- Trunk closed, but light keeps blinking with trunk open and the chime.
- Where is the automatic transmission speed sensor located on 2000 528i BMW
- What causes the brakes to be hard and the ABS light to be on
1997 BMW 528i Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($571 - 1,286) in Holly, MI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($512 - 1,130) in Caddo, OK
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($535 - 863) in Reedy, WV
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($732 - 1,215) in Lindsay, TX
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Grandfalls, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($303 - 994) in Brockport, NY