I have pressed on the gas pedal and the throttle isnt moving. the cable was actually disconnected for a few days and it ran fin. i taveled an 11 hour trip yesteday and it has 198,000 miles on this 1997 bmw 528i.
What should i look when the throttle cable does not move when i press on the gas on 1997 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- How much will it cost to take off airbag light off
- why is car smells burning plastic when u turn on the headlight
- wipers seem to work the same any position on switch never stop in park position
- When i accelerate my car tends to over accelerate. Why is that?
- Trunk closed, but light keeps blinking with trunk open and the chime.
1997 BMW 528i Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($168 - $260) in Holly, MI
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($535 - $863) in Caddo, OK
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Reedy, WV
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($301 - $845) in Lindsay, TX
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Grandfalls, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($517 - $934) in Brockport, NY