I have pressed on the gas pedal and the throttle isnt moving. the cable was actually disconnected for a few days and it ran fin. i taveled an 11 hour trip yesteday and it has 198,000 miles on this 1997 bmw 528i.
What should i look when the throttle cable does not move when i press on the gas on 1997 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- when do i need to replace gearbox oil?
- What cause the steering column to randomnly reset to the down position?
- What is this scraping/ticking sound on engine start up and acceleration.
- No throttle response,eml,check engine light is on.
- My 99 528i bmw wont start... there quite a few codes. p0130-p1189-p0170-po150
1997 BMW 528i Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Holly, MI
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,293 - 1,636) in Caddo, OK
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($839 - 1,055) in Reedy, WV
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($325 - 645) in Lindsay, TX
- Hood Support Strut Replacement ($160 - 196) in Grandfalls, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($352 - 444) in Brockport, NY