I have pressed on the gas pedal and the throttle isnt moving. the cable was actually disconnected for a few days and it ran fin. i taveled an 11 hour trip yesteday and it has 198,000 miles on this 1997 bmw 528i.
What should i look when the throttle cable does not move when i press on the gas on 1997 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- Where is electric water pump fuse located?
- what is the cause of Drive Train Malfunction? When I driving my car stops and this message appears in panel
- One day parked my car next morning wouldn't start dash lights up does not start
- How much will it cost have a coil replaced on my 2008 bmw 528i
- my fog lights are not working cant fine fuse or relay