I ahve a GPS/radio combo with the cassette behind and an Alpine disc changer in the trunk. My GPS functions with no problem but my radio will not come on. This happened before and I unplugged the changer, pulled the fuses to check them, powered off the dvd navigation player. And eventually the radio worked again. I believe that it was a fluke that started working. Where should I look next?
What should I look for to get my radio to work when the GPS functions fine? on 2003 BMW 540i
Asked by for the 2003 BMW 540i
- Why Are My Brakes Squeaking When I Drive?
- How should I Care for my Windshield, Windows, and Other Car Glass?
- Using the RepairPal Cost Index to Compare Cost of Ownership Among the Top Hybrids
- The Dangers of Steering with Your Hands at 10 and 2
- Love Your Car and the Earth? Think Green With Your Automobile
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 540i Questions
2003 BMW 540i Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bryant, WI
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($315 - $407) in Blairsville, PA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Gardiner, NY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($424 - $765) in Richfield Springs, NY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Heflin, LA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($3,509 - $3,660) in Farmington Hills, MI