I ahve a GPS/radio combo with the cassette behind and an Alpine disc changer in the trunk. My GPS functions with no problem but my radio will not come on. This happened before and I unplugged the changer, pulled the fuses to check them, powered off the dvd navigation player. And eventually the radio worked again. I believe that it was a fluke that started working. Where should I look next?
What should I look for to get my radio to work when the GPS functions fine? on 2003 BMW 540i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 540i Questions
- My windshield wipers have quit working all the sudden.
- Fuel gauge stay on empty. Change sending unit on drivers side tank checked voltage to sending unit. Ps new unit
- Maybe you didn't get the question that I asked , well here it goes again lol my question is my Brake Lining light is coming
- Also would like to know an estimate on the problem please.
- My brake lining light is coming on does this have something to do with the brake cylinder
2003 BMW 540i Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Bryant, WI
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($839 - 1,064) in Blairsville, PA
- Inspection II ($664 - 973) in Gardiner, NY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Richfield Springs, NY
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Core Replacement ($769 - 2,251) in Heflin, LA
- Active Suspension System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Farmington Hills, MI