I ahve a GPS/radio combo with the cassette behind and an Alpine disc changer in the trunk. My GPS functions with no problem but my radio will not come on. This happened before and I unplugged the changer, pulled the fuses to check them, powered off the dvd navigation player. And eventually the radio worked again. I believe that it was a fluke that started working. Where should I look next?
What should I look for to get my radio to work when the GPS functions fine? on 2003 BMW 540i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 540i Questions
- how to do oil change
- why is my 97 540i bmw rear brakes locking up? I replaced rotors,cal.lines,mcyl,?
- My windshield wipers have quit working all the sudden.
- Fuel gauge stay on empty. Change sending unit on drivers side tank checked voltage to sending unit. Ps new unit
- Maybe you didn't get the question that I asked , well here it goes again lol my question is my Brake Lining light is coming
2003 BMW 540i Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($568 - 890) in Bryant, WI
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($424 - 765) in Blairsville, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($971 - 1,211) in Gardiner, NY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($517 - 723) in Richfield Springs, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,083 - 1,875) in Heflin, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,582 - 3,256) in Farmington Hills, MI