car drives well. However when I stop, I sometimes can't get the shifter to park. the car rolls back or forward.
what should I look for if having difficulty putting shifter on park? on 1991 Ford Crown Victoria
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- It acts as if the choke is not engaging when cold.
- What size is the bolt that holds down the plastic motor cover
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
1991 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($194 - 264) in Hutchinson, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($665 - 844) in Imboden, AR
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($444 - 550) in Winfield, MO
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,566 - 1,972) in Leola, SD
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($923 - 955) in Sister Bay, WI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($154 - 193) in Danevang, TX