car drives well. However when I stop, I sometimes can't get the shifter to park. the car rolls back or forward.
what should I look for if having difficulty putting shifter on park? on 1991 Ford Crown Victoria
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- What size is the bolt that holds down the plastic motor cover
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
- My dashboard lights my parking lights keep blowing in my turn signal lights blow
1991 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($219 - 286) in Hutchinson, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($206 - 295) in Imboden, AR
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Winfield, MO
- 115,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Leola, SD
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Sister Bay, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($253 - 312) in Danevang, TX