Vehicle has 176k miles. Car is due for timing belt replacement. What other parts you recommend changing when timing belt is changed out and cost I expect to pay?
what should I expect to pay when changing the timing belt a on 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500
1 answer 2 comments
IT HAS A CHAIN NOT BELT APPROX COST LIKE 3500.00 TO 4000.00
COMMENT by Rolands Lexus ,
May 14, 2012
Does this have to be replaced when reaching specific amount of mileage?
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Problems(28)
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Repair Estimates
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Q&A(49)
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Recalls(3)
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Shops
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- Head lamps would not work n just replace Sam module
- Will the brake fluid leak if I remove the brake pressure sensor?
- where can i get a transmission for my mercedes for a good price not too high
- what cause the bas esp light comes on thin the brakes are apply by them selves
- None of the gauges on my dashboard are working, what might the problem be?
2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($57 - 79) in Marlette, MI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($98 - 127) in Manzanola, CO
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($782 - 1,212) in Orland, CA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($785 - 1,189) in Fair Haven, VT
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($2,244 - 2,381) in Caroleen, NC
- Emission System Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Eight Mile, AL