Vehicle has 176k miles. Car is due for timing belt replacement. What other parts you recommend changing when timing belt is changed out and cost I expect to pay?
what should I expect to pay when changing the timing belt a on 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500
1 answer 2 comments
IT HAS A CHAIN NOT BELT APPROX COST LIKE 3500.00 TO 4000.00
COMMENT by Rolands Lexus ,
May 14, 2012
Does this have to be replaced when reaching specific amount of mileage?
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Problems(28)
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Repair Estimates
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Q&A(49)
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Recalls(3)
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Shops
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- My rear left turn signal warning light is on. how do I fix it?
- Head lamps would not work n just replace Sam module
- Will the brake fluid leak if I remove the brake pressure sensor?
- where can i get a transmission for my mercedes for a good price not too high
- what cause the bas esp light comes on thin the brakes are apply by them selves
2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($785 - 1,189) in Marlette, MI
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Manzanola, CO
- Water Pump Replacement ($587 - 914) in Orland, CA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,694 - 1,996) in Fair Haven, VT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($477 - 569) in Caroleen, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,557 - 1,620) in Eight Mile, AL