Replaced O2 sensor in #1 bank, along with fuel injector, spark plug and wire.
What should I do when an O2 Sensor code appears after it has been fixed? on 1996 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- How can I bypass security system to get van to start?
- Radio cluster DVD player CD player total costs ? And how to fix
- Why would my engine die when put in to drive? It idles and revs fine in park.
- how do you put the rear sliding door back on track its automatic
- How do I restart the van after the alarm has gone off?
1996 Nissan Quest Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($809 - 1,062) in Gazelle, CA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Savanna, OK
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Fort Myers Beach, FL
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($241 - 424) in Edgewood, IA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($130 - 614) in Oak Grove, AR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($285 - 359) in Humarock, MA