It only happens when I turn left and pours out through the passenger side under the glove box and through the side of the driver's side. It just started this week...
What should I do if my car is leaking water from the dashboard on both sides? on 2008 Scion xD
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xD Questions
- Trac Light & Check Engine Light goes on and off.
- Why does TC Lockup not occur in overdrive?
- how to remove spark plug well if possible
- None of the trouble lights came on until right before the car died. Now they say I need a new engine and the warning lights should have come indicating that something was wrong. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if I go legal with it?
- Rear bumper and left light casing replacement
2008 Scion xD Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($434 - 689) in Ward, AL
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($135 - 180) in Weinert, TX
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,074 - 2,330) in Evanston, IL
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Davis City, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($400 - 459) in Carter Lake, IA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($308 - 324) in Pine Island, MN