It only happens when I turn left and pours out through the passenger side under the glove box and through the side of the driver's side. It just started this week...
What should I do if my car is leaking water from the dashboard on both sides? on 2008 Scion xD
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xD Questions
- how to remove spark plug well if possible
- None of the trouble lights came on until right before the car died. Now they say I need a new engine and the warning lights should have come indicating that something was wrong. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if I go legal with it?
- Rear bumper and left light casing replacement
- How much should it cost to replace a failed charcoal canister?
- All my brake warning lights are on. My oil filter won't come off either.