Car diagnotics said inverter attached to water pump gone bad. Parts not in dealership and had to be ordered. I feel the expense is excessive.
What should be the average cost of replacing a water pump for the 2005 Prius. on 2005 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in State Line, PA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($131 - 201) in Farmer, OH
- AC Compressor Replacement ($986 - 1,350) in Highspire, PA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($362 - 489) in Otter Creek, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($308 - 828) in Naples, NC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($253 - 467) in Youngstown, PA