Car diagnotics said inverter attached to water pump gone bad. Parts not in dealership and had to be ordered. I feel the expense is excessive.
What should be the average cost of replacing a water pump for the 2005 Prius. on 2005 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Found water in my under my spare tire and where my battery sits to the right
- My prius some times the dash panel will not turn on,but it runs fine please help
- The door locatd on right side passenger back seat does not open from the inside.
- The last 2 oil changes have proven to burn lots of oil...is there a recall I missed
- How much is the cost of replacing the ECU unit ( part #8965047103) .I would like a breakdown for parts and labour ( how many hours) please.THANKS