there is also a check engine light sensor that appears
what seems to be the problem if my car is cranking and wouldnt start? on 2007 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
2007 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($230 - 314) in Turbotville, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - 206) in Newport, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Lookout, CA
- 22,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Ozona, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($789 - 813) in Barranquitas, PR
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($419 - 637) in Lake Katrine, NY