what repairs has to be done if water is found in the transmission on a 2007 on 2007 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2007 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($665 - 771) in Fayetteville, WV
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 870) in Leachville, AR
- EGR Valve Replacement ($326 - 397) in Lee, FL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($328 - 921) in North Brookfield, MA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Jamesville, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($497 - 525) in Walworth, WI