what repair can be done seperate on 2001 Volvo C70

do i have to repair the rack to repair the tierod endins and the balljoint and the bellows or can i just repair those things seperate

Asked by for the 2001 Volvo C70
It may be cheapest to replace the tie rod ends and rack boots at the same time as the vehicle we need to be aligned afterwards. Replacing the ball joints now may slightly reduce a duplication of labor of having to re rack the car and remove the wheels.
1 more answer
The inner and outer tie rod ends as well as the bellows can all be replaced separately.