There were broken wires inside the LH rear door wiring conduit. 2 wires touched that shouldn't have. Replaced the harness and everything works on the truck except the power door locks, key fob, and keyless entry pad. When you operate the door switch and key fob you can hear a click in the SJB (smart junction box) in passenger foot well. I have searched everywhere for a relay or fuse and found nothing. I have been to dealership and they seem very elusive like they know what to do but won't tell me. help!!!
What provides power to the power door locks? on 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(11)
- 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(18)
- 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls
- 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- at about 40 mph starts vibrating real bad what could cause this
- I have a 2008 Ford F2 50 with a 6.8 V 10 triton motor alternator went out replaced all they replace battery but now it doesn't it it has no power like a power
- 4wheel driv
- Just had the PCM flashed 7 days ago, everything was working great.
- How can I get my truck to start after anti theft alarm went off?