There were broken wires inside the LH rear door wiring conduit. 2 wires touched that shouldn't have. Replaced the harness and everything works on the truck except the power door locks, key fob, and keyless entry pad. When you operate the door switch and key fob you can hear a click in the SJB (smart junction box) in passenger foot well. I have searched everywhere for a relay or fuse and found nothing. I have been to dealership and they seem very elusive like they know what to do but won't tell me. help!!!
What provides power to the power door locks? on 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(11)
- 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(18)
- 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls
- 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
- Having occasional long cranking starts
2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Newcastle, ME
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,231 - 1,591) in Brent, AL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($481 - 771) in Carbondale, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($368 - 534) in Maple Hill, KS
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Salsbury Cove, ME
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Bristol, SD