what would most likely be the problem and what order of troubleshooting should i follow?
what problem would give me a oem code of PO440 on my chevy blazer? on 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
1999 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($261 - 654) in Emmitsburg, MD
- 90,000 Mile Service ($438 - 618) in Pearblossom, CA
- 50,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Wheatland, CA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($253 - 802) in Saint Anthony, IN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($268 - 336) in Sardis, AL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($261 - 436) in Burtrum, MN