what would most likely be the problem and what order of troubleshooting should i follow?
what problem would give me a oem code of PO440 on my chevy blazer? on 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
1999 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 40,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Emmitsburg, MD
- Universal Joint Replacement ($121 - 167) in Pearblossom, CA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Wheatland, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($333 - 419) in Saint Anthony, IN
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($736 - 778) in Sardis, AL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($127 - 155) in Burtrum, MN