I had a new AC compressor put in my '06 Sorento after recharging the old one and it still didn't work. The new one doesn't work unless hooked directly to a power source, leading me to believe wiring is involved. What is the best way to find out which wire, if any, is the cause?
What possible wires could be bad, leading to my AC compressor? on 2006 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- What is the procedure for replaceing a thermostat
- I'm having trouble putting gas in tank every time you start it bubbles bacķ out
- Remote start car, get in put foot on break , car dies. Have to restart. Why?
- Sometimes when I try to pass somebody my Sorento will not downshift.
- I just changed my gearbox and gears are not changing well.
2006 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($240 - 301) in Walterville, OR
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Poland, ME
- Brake Pad Replacement ($158 - 208) in Brunswick, NE
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($253 - 315) in Wamsutter, WY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($160 - 221) in Quincy, IL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($105 - 134) in Midway, TN