I had a new AC compressor put in my '06 Sorento after recharging the old one and it still didn't work. The new one doesn't work unless hooked directly to a power source, leading me to believe wiring is involved. What is the best way to find out which wire, if any, is the cause?
What possible wires could be bad, leading to my AC compressor? on 2006 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2006 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($451 - 588) in Walterville, OR
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Poland, ME
- Brake Drum Replacement ($346 - 557) in Brunswick, NE
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($216 - 293) in Wamsutter, WY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($98 - 126) in Quincy, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($290 - 350) in Midway, TN