The steering on my 2005 kia sedona seems slightly stiff when turning either left or right. What possible problems would cause this to occur, and what would be the estimated cost of each possiblity. Thank You
What possibilities would cause the steering to become slightly stiff when turn? on 2005 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
- ESP lighting on
- put in drive gas petal take off, it makes a pooping pow noices.new timing belt ?
- My 2003 kia sedona start an drive in only first gear head lights on only !
2005 Kia Sedona Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($355 - 498) in Glen Echo, MD
- Air Filter Replacement ($43 - 60) in Napoleon, OH
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Harpersfield, NY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($216 - 285) in Piedmont, KS
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,448 - 2,956) in Kilmichael, MS
- Wheel Alignment Adjust ($123 - 156) in Alamo, TX