The steering on my 2005 kia sedona seems slightly stiff when turning either left or right. What possible problems would cause this to occur, and what would be the estimated cost of each possiblity. Thank You
What possibilities would cause the steering to become slightly stiff when turn? on 2005 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2005 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($785 - 1,189) in Glen Echo, MD
- AC Compressor Replacement ($785 - 1,001) in Napoleon, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($363 - 646) in Harpersfield, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($679 - 807) in Piedmont, KS
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($124 - 137) in Kilmichael, MS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($63 - 93) in Alamo, TX