I have a `94 caddy deville concourse (32v northstar engine). She turns on but throws alot of white smoke from the mufflers. The spark plugs have a little bit of oil around `em. I think she might need new valve cover gaskets. Also, the pigtail wire from the gas pedal to the throttle body is kind of blocked and clicks everytime i turn the car on and off. I think it she might be accelerated. Could that have something to do with the smoke?
What part(s) would i need to replace if my cadillac throws white smoke? on 1994 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1994 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
1994 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($422 - $499) in Alma, CO
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($106 - $199) in Pompton Plains, NJ
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Streetman, TX
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Bristol, IN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($117 - $169) in Saint Ansgar, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($844 - $864) in Pendroy, MT