I have a `94 caddy deville concourse (32v northstar engine). She turns on but throws alot of white smoke from the mufflers. The spark plugs have a little bit of oil around `em. I think she might need new valve cover gaskets. Also, the pigtail wire from the gas pedal to the throttle body is kind of blocked and clicks everytime i turn the car on and off. I think it she might be accelerated. Could that have something to do with the smoke?
What part(s) would i need to replace if my cadillac throws white smoke? on 1994 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- what is a purge sensor and where is it located?
- Does running air conditioner cause it to leak water?
- how do I fix turn signals when I replaced fuse, relay, bulbs , and switch and
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,