I have a `94 caddy deville concourse (32v northstar engine). She turns on but throws alot of white smoke from the mufflers. The spark plugs have a little bit of oil around `em. I think she might need new valve cover gaskets. Also, the pigtail wire from the gas pedal to the throttle body is kind of blocked and clicks everytime i turn the car on and off. I think it she might be accelerated. Could that have something to do with the smoke?
What part(s) would i need to replace if my cadillac throws white smoke? on 1994 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1994 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
- I'm am interested in buying a 98 caddy with 120k miles r a grand is it worth it.
- Car horn does not work, and the airbag light is indicated on the dashboard.
- idles good one time then turn off car and then don't want to idle nexttime
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
1994 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($258 - 560) in Alma, CO
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($269 - 319) in Pompton Plains, NJ
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Streetman, TX
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bristol, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,385 - 2,534) in Saint Ansgar, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($221 - 267) in Pendroy, MT