I have a `94 caddy deville concourse (32v northstar engine). She turns on but throws alot of white smoke from the mufflers. The spark plugs have a little bit of oil around `em. I think she might need new valve cover gaskets. Also, the pigtail wire from the gas pedal to the throttle body is kind of blocked and clicks everytime i turn the car on and off. I think it she might be accelerated. Could that have something to do with the smoke?
What part(s) would i need to replace if my cadillac throws white smoke? on 1994 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- p0171,n p0174 codes present when scanned. help?
- engine bay was washed now car idles to rough to be driven
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?