I have a `94 caddy deville concourse (32v northstar engine). She turns on but throws alot of white smoke from the mufflers. The spark plugs have a little bit of oil around `em. I think she might need new valve cover gaskets. Also, the pigtail wire from the gas pedal to the throttle body is kind of blocked and clicks everytime i turn the car on and off. I think it she might be accelerated. Could that have something to do with the smoke?
What part(s) would i need to replace if my cadillac throws white smoke? on 1994 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?