I have a `94 caddy deville concourse (32v northstar engine). She turns on but throws alot of white smoke from the mufflers. The spark plugs have a little bit of oil around `em. I think she might need new valve cover gaskets. Also, the pigtail wire from the gas pedal to the throttle body is kind of blocked and clicks everytime i turn the car on and off. I think it she might be accelerated. Could that have something to do with the smoke?
What part(s) would i need to replace if my cadillac throws white smoke? on 1994 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1994 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alma, CO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($325 - 795) in Pompton Plains, NJ
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($303 - 464) in Streetman, TX
- 15,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Bristol, IN
- Body Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Saint Ansgar, IA
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement ($144 - 203) in Pendroy, MT