My breaks just started jerking out of nowhere and it felt like my car was going to die out on the road? What do I do? Help!-(
What part of brakes do I need when my brakes have been squeaking? on 2005 Nissan Armada
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- Smells like alcohol in the cab after I start the engine, no check engine light.
- How much does it cost to change the radiator
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
2005 Nissan Armada Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($543 - 628) in Winona, WV
- Radiator Replacement ($602 - 819) in High Bridge, NJ
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($248 - 297) in Wauneta, NE
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($57 - 79) in Dunbridge, OH
- Battery Cable Replacement ($73 - 332) in Pardeeville, WI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($351 - 398) in Langlois, OR