I have a 2004 ML500 and when I try to lock the doors the right rear door lock activates 3 - 4 times but doesn't lock.
what part do I need to fix the door lock rapidly activating but not locking on 2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- My rear left turn signal warning light is on. how do I fix it?
- Head lamps would not work n just replace Sam module
- Will the brake fluid leak if I remove the brake pressure sensor?
- where can i get a transmission for my mercedes for a good price not too high
- what cause the bas esp light comes on thin the brakes are apply by them selves
2004 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,694 - 1,996) in Ericson, NE
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Parrott, VA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($465 - 987) in Kasigluk, AK
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($795 - 998) in Winamac, IN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($504 - 619) in Windsor, OH
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($2,008 - 2,867) in Ridge Farm, IL