Wires came out of quick disconnect on feulpump and need to know the order to reconnect.
What or rather how do i determin the order for the wiring on the quick disconnon on 1994 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1994 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- AC Recharge ($180 - 245) in Rea, MO
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Lemoyne, OH
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 62) in Wilder, ID
- Radiator Replacement ($301 - 642) in Williamsport, TN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($149 - 189) in Hutchinson, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,414 - 1,438) in Sturtevant, WI