have a 2001 Dodge Caravan 80,000 miles Place in D, sound as though it went into gear.replaced both speed controls,solenoid, torq conv, filter and fluid..placed jumper cables for additional ground...In rev, sounds that the solenoid is not completely engaging, move to D and NO wheel movement....EATX fuse good.ETAX relay operates when key is turned on...can't read tranny code....no code in PCM Any Ideas?
what next?? on 2001 Dodge Caravan
by buffalo in Corpus Christi, TX on May 06, 2010
1 answerNovember 07, 2010
1 answerJuly 01, 2013
1 answerMarch 16, 2013
2 answersApril 09, 2009
5 answersAugust 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- Trying to figure out what would make my 1992DODGE VOYAGER VANS MOTOR DRAG DOWN IT WANTS TO START BUT WONT IN MY BATTERY IS FINE ANYONE WITH A CLUE
- If u disengage ur air conditioner on the van can it cause the motor not to want to turn over it u think battery is dead but in fact it's not dead
- I went to cash my check my van was running fine I came out to start it n it acted like the battery was dead so I got a jump it would try to turn over n what seem like it drained the battery instantly but there's nothing wrong with the battery
- Trans made pop sound now will not shift into high gear. Will run about 30mph but not shift up further.could this be a sensor or relay problem?
- When I try to start my van it just clicks one time and engine doesn't turn over at all. I've already checked battery terminals and replaced starter.