Truck always vibrates a little, but gets much worse when pulling. Power loss could be separate issue.
What might cause vibration and loss of power when pulling a horse trailer. on 2010 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- 3500 shut off at a light. The truck turns over but wont start. What could it be?
- erratic and intermittent loss of power in brake system
- My batteries wouldn't charge so I wired in a external voltage and it worked for 6month then quit charging again , this time the alternator was bad.
- Truck idles fine. But upon acceleration it goes to full throttle but then throttle starts to drop and black smoke start coming out of the exhaust.
- My automatic transmission will go in reverse but not forward after I pushed in two wheel drive after using 4x4