Truck always vibrates a little, but gets much worse when pulling. Power loss could be separate issue.
What might cause vibration and loss of power when pulling a horse trailer. on 2010 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Where is the fuel bypass on the Cummings 5.9L?
- How can they fix the EGR permanent defect at no cost to me
- 1996 dodge 3500 12 valve 4x4 1st gear shifts great as does second gear but
2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Estimates
- 64,000 Mile Service ($180 - 284) in Belle Glade, FL
- 114,000 Mile Service ($124 - 190) in Waynesburg, OH
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($208 - 307) in Chauncey, WV
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($496 - 1,108) in New Richmond, WV
- Battery Replacement ($160 - 189) in New Knoxville, OH
- Brake Shoes Replacement ($279 - 429) in Mesquite, NV