Truck always vibrates a little, but gets much worse when pulling. Power loss could be separate issue.
What might cause vibration and loss of power when pulling a horse trailer. on 2010 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Where is the fuel bypass on the Cummings 5.9L?
- How can they fix the EGR permanent defect at no cost to me
- 1996 dodge 3500 12 valve 4x4 1st gear shifts great as does second gear but
- Will not shift from low to 2,all new solenoid s and gov and other