What might cause the a/c fuse to need replacement twice in a few days?
What might cause the a/c fuse to need replacement twice in a few days? on 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($288 - 436) in Dilltown, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($270 - 363) in Wahpeton, ND
- 135,000 Mile Service ($77 - 133) in Swiss, WV
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Smyrna, MI
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($159 - 402) in Loveland, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($305 - 349) in Holualoa, HI