My car started to run rough. It started blow white smoke and i could smell gas. My car stalled out, the check engine light came on. The car did not over heat. The car will not restart. The computer says Misfire cylinder 3.
What might be the cause? on 1998 Nissan Altima
My car just shut down while driving all showing the handbrake sign,it has cost me a lot,please what can be done
2 answersApril 24, 2016
1 answerDecember 10, 2013
0 answersDecember 26, 2014
1 answerSeptember 03, 2013
2 answersApril 27, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
1998 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($499 - 632) in Mission Viejo, CA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($205 - 330) in Effingham, IL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($366 - 543) in Wellesley, MA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Warrens, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($364 - 832) in Lambertville, MI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($202 - 389) in Hutto, TX