What might be my problem ? on 2004 Chevrolet Impala SS

When I am at a stop and I start from a stop it like hits hard or like a little jerk or slip not sure but only from a complete stop and not always

by in Lubbock, TX on April 02, 2013
5 answers
ANSWER by on April 02, 2013
possible tranny issue. take it to a tranny shop for diagnostic run to confirm or dismiss. tranny tech. will advise.
ANSWER by on April 03, 2013
ck trans fluid level and condition of fluid
ANSWER by on August 23, 2013
I want an answer from someone. I don't know the answer to this problem.
ANSWER by on February 02, 2014
Chevy dealership couldn't solve this problem on my car. My transmission shop knew exactly what to do. They replaced the EPC (electronic pressure control) solenoid. Transmission now has 190,000 miles with no additional problems. The solenoid is less than $100 but requires about 6 hours of labor. Total cost of repair was $490 not including tax.
ANSWER by on April 11, 2014
It's your traction control trying to stop the wheels from sliding. Push the gas softer and it shouldn't do it.
On 4/8/10 my battery was dead. I was able to jump start the car and had the battery rechareged and checked out at Merchant's Tire. The battery showed no defects and held a charge. On 6/5/10, the...
i wanted 2 kno whats da problem with my wiper blades? They move like normal when i turn them on, but no windsheild wiper fluid comes out 2 clean da window.
MY CAR STARTED LOSING POWER YESTERDAY,I TOOK IT TO THE DEALER TODAY AND THEY TOLD ME IT WAS A PISTON AND IT WOULD BE UPWARDS OF $2500.00 TO REPAIR.I HAVE ALWAYS HAD REGULAR MAINTENANCE ON THE CAR A...