I experienced short circuit on the elec fan wiring near the ABS unit while driving, and burnt some of the ABS cables. Noticed the problem when trying to make a breaking, and felt the braek failed to function just like losing break fluid. Need to know if maybe the ABS unit still can normally funtion after rewiring or have to be repair/replace. Which part of the system that maybe broken?
What may causes breaking fail to function when some of ABS wire burnt out? on 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300E
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300E Questions
- Actually its a 87 what would cause my windshield wiper reservoir to be brown ?
- What would cause my 92 Mercedes Benz 300E to start and cut off need advice plz
- Flucuating oil pressure gauge. Drop when idling. Cold start goes up to 3 bars.
- Making horrible noise and engine shuts off
- my car has been sitting for the last year with maby 4 starts all year but always
1991 Mercedes-Benz 300E Estimates