Inline 6.. upon startup everything appears fine. Minutes into it however engine begins to lope as if it wants to stall. but doesnt. Couple minutes later...begins to run fine and will until engine is shut off again. Process begins again everytime despite hot or cold engine and or weather conditions. Changed many sensors. NO engine light. Could this be a vacuum issue. I read engine loops after so many minutes and it appears once this process is complete, engine runs fine. Im at a loss....please help
What may cause vehicle's idle to lope after startup? Once cycles then runs fine. on 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Maintenance Schedule
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems(23)
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair Estimates
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Q&A(127)
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recalls(4)
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Shops
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews(6)
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- will not shift out of park. have repeatedly kill and restart engine.
- when I start the engine, one of the overhead map lights turns on
- Good day to you first off...My left rear turn signal is not working. Help!!
- engine is misfiring injector circuit open cylinder 3 what do I do ??
- Just replaced the steering gear box, put power steering fluid in and stuff but