Inline 6.. upon startup everything appears fine. Minutes into it however engine begins to lope as if it wants to stall. but doesnt. Couple minutes later...begins to run fine and will until engine is shut off again. Process begins again everytime despite hot or cold engine and or weather conditions. Changed many sensors. NO engine light. Could this be a vacuum issue. I read engine loops after so many minutes and it appears once this process is complete, engine runs fine. Im at a loss....please help
What may cause vehicle's idle to lope after startup? Once cycles then runs fine. on 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- how much does a transmission usually cost?
- Does the heater fan have a fuse? Where is it?
- Can I take the susp.lift of a 97' Grand Cherokee 4x4 and put it on my 95' 2wd?
- gauges & pw go off & on while driving security on lite on when above fails
- My remote opener just stopped working. It was working fine and then stopped.