I have replaced the alternator and battery once, about a year ago i hit a iron lid on the road and put a hole in the oil pan, then this problems atarted to happened. with that all the gauges on the panel started to go crazy....
what may cause the battery to go very low? on 2004 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2004 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($159 - 225) in Saint Paul, KS
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($158 - 254) in New Port Richey, FL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gordon, KY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($917 - 1,050) in Claysville, PA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($125 - 132) in South Lima, NY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($105 - 134) in Beulah, MI