I have replaced the alternator and battery once, about a year ago i hit a iron lid on the road and put a hole in the oil pan, then this problems atarted to happened. with that all the gauges on the panel started to go crazy....
what may cause the battery to go very low? on 2004 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
2004 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($445 - 623) in Saint Paul, KS
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($800 - 1,005) in New Port Richey, FL
- Air Filter Replacement ($114 - 159) in Gordon, KY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($917 - 1,050) in Claysville, PA
- Horn Replacement ($119 - 132) in South Lima, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($65 - 81) in Beulah, MI