misfire appears when cold, after warmup it goes away at least it does now. injector seems to be operating fine. resistance is comparable to other injectors. being a 2004 it has no plugs, wires, and such. I am not sure how to test coil or spark or what readings to look for
what may cause intermittenant p0306 when cold on 2004 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- My 98 Durango's headlights go on&off airbag module do this
- when I turn ac on the check battery light come on. ac off runs fine no light
- Can the PCM on my 2013 Dodge RAM 1500 cause the PDC to go bad?
- My boyfriend was messing around with wires under the dash. Stuff won't work now.
- How can you tell if your transmission is bad?