misfire appears when cold, after warmup it goes away at least it does now. injector seems to be operating fine. resistance is comparable to other injectors. being a 2004 it has no plugs, wires, and such. I am not sure how to test coil or spark or what readings to look for
what may cause intermittenant p0306 when cold on 2004 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move