misfire appears when cold, after warmup it goes away at least it does now. injector seems to be operating fine. resistance is comparable to other injectors. being a 2004 it has no plugs, wires, and such. I am not sure how to test coil or spark or what readings to look for
what may cause intermittenant p0306 when cold on 2004 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- DRIVER door lock& window locks do not work. Remote opens door locks
- wondering if shop is partly at fault for my thrown rod in block.
- My latch on the back tail gate does not want to close anymore?
- Code p0700p n code p0750cost to fix
- Problem not occurring when at mechanics but usually won't start, dies and more