I added some coolant but it never reached the desired temp on the gauge. It hardly registered at all. After a few minutes of very little improvement, I stopped, fearing that something else may be the problem and I didn't want to make things worse. It did cool better than what it was, which was poorly. The next day, it was 90 degrees and was still cooling at an average capacity. I'm hopeing for a quick fix to get me through the summer because I plan on getting a different car next year. Thanks
What may be causing the air from my air conditioner to start getting warmer? on 1997 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
1997 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($165 - 242) in Orford, NH
- 105,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Bally, PA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Fostoria, KS
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($49 - 73) in West Springfield, PA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,270 - 1,375) in Lazear, CO
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Aliceville, AL