If you have the heat on will not switch to air but if you switch and then shut the engine down for 3 or 4 hours it will switch.
What makes the heating system not switch back and forth from heat to air? on 2002 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Shifter will just raise and lower without engaging in any gear
- The dash lights went completely out but not the radio lights. Why? Weird smell?
- gas engine. fuel injection. remote start. replaced injectors. remote start.
- 4x4 turn on then turn off and stay off
- My interior lights wont go out after closing doors
2002 GMC Yukon Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($508 - 634) in Helena, OK
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in White Salmon, WA
- 130,000 Mile Service ($124 - 186) in Ironia, NJ
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($140 - 185) in Bonaparte, IA
- Distributor Assembly Replacement ($560 - 584) in Neola, UT
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($68 - 99) in Kenvir, KY