I replaced it once it has broke again three days later Ben told many different things could b causing it
What makes the drive shaft to the oil pump break on 2005 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2005 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($46 - 58) in Aguirre, PR
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($253 - 341) in Blenheim, SC
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($266 - 1,053) in Lionville, PA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Waiteville, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($192 - 328) in Bushton, KS
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($748 - 830) in Milton, KS