Why when I put the car on Drive, it stays not only in Neutraul for about 10 seconds then switch to drive. what is the cause?
What makes the car stays in N for 10 seconds before going to D after starting it on 2005 Mercedes-Benz ML500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- Will the brake fluid leak if I remove the brake pressure sensor?
- where can i get a transmission for my mercedes for a good price not too high
- what cause the bas esp light comes on thin the brakes are apply by them selves
- None of the gauges on my dashboard are working, what might the problem be?
- I fell to sleep while my car was running with the heater on. I didnt realise it was low on gas. I ran out . i put some in and it wont start