hard to start once i get it started runs ok will die if fan is on and im at a stop in drive, gas mileage is starting to suck bad... new denso double plat plugs... had to change last set of plugs after 4k miles wouldnt start until i changed them. plz help someone, im missing work right now because of this. 1.8liter automatic
what makes the car chatter like its overheating... the motor isnt hot, now its on 2002 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- U1000, P0705,1722, 1705,1726,1777,0740,0745,1217 codes and high temp reading
- Engine light on. Was told that would need to replace 2 catalytic converters.
- Poor acceleration and gear shifting, loud noise that increases with speed...
- wipers still have power but i think a gear broke in the motor.
- Rough idle and sluggish acceleration
2002 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($227 - $344) in Huntersville, NC
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($175 - $235) in Mc Graw, NY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $108) in Cazenovia, NY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($214 - $276) in Bynum, NC
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($529 - $629) in Irwinton, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($450 - $532) in Charlotte, VT