Rough idle and seems to burn oil
What makes my 2001 3.0 galant miss and loose power. It has oil leak that's front on 2001 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- What does it mean when the SRS light is on?
- Why does does my car roll back on hills and I have an automatic transmission?
- How do you know when you need a serpentine changed or when it's going out?
- 2003 galant speedometer stops randomly while driving at different speeds
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
2001 Mitsubishi Galant Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Fishertown, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Whitehall, PA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Tipton, MO
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($816 - 1,010) in Drakesboro, KY
- Distributor Cap Replacement ($63 - 115) in Grenada, MS
- Water Pump Replacement ($364 - 609) in Wadsworth, TX