Is there a diagnostic code that I can look at that would fix this problem?
what makes abs and traction light to come on and How can it be fixed on 2009 Chevrolet HHR
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- My car shakes like a rollercoaster going up a hill when its ideling
- Chime not working for seat belts, key, lights. What's the fix?
- Hesitation to take off, shaking when idle and loud exhaust?
- Throttle body or pedal sensors,based on codes p2135/p2174 reduced engine power
- car is slow to taking of and sputters going up hill or at stop lights sometimes
2009 Chevrolet HHR Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in New Straitsville, OH
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($258 - 303) in Fontana Dam, NC
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Farnhamville, IA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($651 - 740) in Brockway, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($539 - 603) in East Tawas, MI
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($689 - 829) in Burlington, ND