I need a slave cylinder and framework done. AAMCO cannot drop the transmission for the rust on the frame and said I would need to cut the frame and weld it back. 160k miles YJ. Where to fix and cost?
What kinda place does this kind of repair? on 1992 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.