What kinda place does this kind of repair? on 1992 Jeep Wrangler

I need a slave cylinder and framework done. AAMCO cannot drop the transmission for the rust on the frame and said I would need to cut the frame and weld it back. 160k miles YJ. Where to fix and cost?

by in Clarksville, IN on March 23, 2010
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , March 23, 2010
Try a body shop, they are better suited to perform this kind of work.