we are told that the vehicle takes a special type of fluid but noone knows what it is. thanks so much Cary Dodds
what kind or type of transmission fluid should be used for Dodge sprinter? on 2004 Dodge Sprinter 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Sprinter 2500 Questions
- 2004 2500. Will go into limp mode on hwy. No lights, codes. Fixes itself. Help!
- Start error after replacing battery?
- What makes the rear AC not work on full cold cycles if temp is turned up works.
- DTC-P2339, not in database of iCarSoft mb2. LHM response. What is it?
- Oil pressure light & Check coolant light-no leaks van runs great
2004 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($331 - 373) in Cobalt, ID
- 40,000 Mile Service ($159 - 234) in Briscoe, TX
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carlton, MN
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,053 - 1,294) in Centerpoint, IN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($95 - 126) in Atka, AK
- Heater Core Replacement ($668 - 790) in Jeffersonville, VT