I have tried sockets & open end wrenches, they didn't work or boxed in wrenches. Nothing reaches very well, its very hard to get to without removing radiatior or something else
What kind of tool in needed to remove the locknut to change the a/c belt on 2001 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
- Why does my water pump belt keep popping?
- makes popping sound (intemittant) sounds like from back udercarriage
- My gas light came on put gas and engine light came on gas wont register
2001 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($139 - 228) in Port Angeles, WA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($162 - 208) in Mart, TX
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($258 - 331) in Bolinas, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($298 - 386) in Overton, NE
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($508 - 540) in Worthville, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($187 - 229) in Aurora, SD