I have tried sockets & open end wrenches, they didn't work or boxed in wrenches. Nothing reaches very well, its very hard to get to without removing radiatior or something else
What kind of tool in needed to remove the locknut to change the a/c belt on 2001 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- My air bag light keeps coming on - this is the 2nd time in 3 years it has happen
- When you change the battery, alternator, what keeps draining the battery?
- Driver's side of car side dash & under the hood.
- Have a 98 Kia Sportage auto when I go to break it wants over power brake?
- I just replaced the starter and for some reason my sfuel pump is not turning on