I'm going to change te tires because they are worn out.
What kind of tire should i buy. A radial or a bias-ply tire on 1998 Mazda Protege
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod ,
July 23, 2013
Radial, bias went out in the 70's! What is on the car now?
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
1998 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($227 - 294) in Lake Linden, MI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($237 - 383) in Trinidad, CA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($60 - 80) in Onekama, MI
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($250 - 321) in Bear Creek, WI
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Verona, WI
- Window Switch Replacement ($220 - 291) in Wolf Island, MO