I'm going to change te tires because they are worn out.
What kind of tire should i buy. A radial or a bias-ply tire on 1998 Mazda Protege
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod ,
July 23, 2013
Radial, bias went out in the 70's! What is on the car now?
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
1998 Mazda Protege Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lake Linden, MI
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($72 - 187) in Trinidad, CA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Onekama, MI
- 75,000 Mile Service ($157 - 230) in Bear Creek, WI
- Decklid Lock Cylinder Replacement ($85 - 92) in Verona, WI
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($72 - 211) in Wolf Island, MO