I'm going to change te tires because they are worn out.
What kind of tire should i buy. A radial or a bias-ply tire on 1998 Mazda Protege
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
July 23, 2013
Radial, bias went out in the 70's! What is on the car now?
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
1998 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($60 - 80) in Lake Linden, MI
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Trinidad, CA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Onekama, MI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Bear Creek, WI
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($266 - 324) in Verona, WI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($76 - 96) in Wolf Island, MO