Chrysler Q&A

Ask Your Question

2005 Chrysler Town & Country Question: What kind of puller do I need to remove hub for rear dis hub to replace e brk sh



, Street, MD, June 20, 2013, 23:07

It is read dis and I am try to replace the e shoe the hub want come off after remove 4 bolts.

1 Answer
Flag This