Brand name of power steering fluid
What kind of power steering fluid do I use for lexus 1991 ls400
on 1991 Lexus LS400
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1991 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Waipahu, HI
- Oil and Filter Change ($39 - 100) in Baldwin, MD
- 7,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Myra, KY
- Alternator Replacement ($379 - 556) in Poplar, MT
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Crawfordsville, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($231 - 420) in Fargo, ND