just i want to replace the break flued
what kind of break dot can i use for cadillac catera 1997 on 1997 Cadillac Catera
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1997 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($430 - 1,002) in Tucson, AZ
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Campbell, TX
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($608 - 873) in Klondike, TX
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($681 - 2,240) in Fontana, CA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($232 - 369) in East Bend, NC
- Engine Mount Replacement ($260 - 282) in Lena, IL