I was waiting for my food at burger king with the engine still running and all of the sudden it just stopped. when i went to crank it up a started again but made a crackling noise. I turned it off waited and went to start again but wouldnt start. when i turn the key in the ignition it does not make a sound..quiet..lights are on and everything but i do not know what this could be for sure becasue prior to this it had been running good with the exception of me having to get a new radiator last week
What is wrong with this car?? on 1996 Buick Century
2 answersFebruary 08, 2012
1 answerFebruary 09, 2015
5 answersApril 29, 2009
2 answersApril 15, 2010
1 answerOctober 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1996 Buick Century Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Tigrett, TN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($193 - $288) in Scotts Mills, OR
- Starter Replacement ($327 - $540) in Pickton, TX
- Brake Drum Replacement ($317 - $612) in Berlin Center, OH
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($151 - $167) in Edwardsville, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($158 - $235) in Cornell, IL